In one information-packed day, get a comprehensive review of the most important legislative, caselaw and practice developments that will have the greatest impact on personal injury practice in Ontario.
Topics covered will reflect the most recent developments, including:
- The cases decided in the previous twelve months that are likely to have the greatest practical impact on your handling of personal injury matters
- The continuing evolution of the Simplified Rules—juries, jurisdiction, waivers of defence and more
- Best approaches (and documentation) for informing the insurer’s understanding of what the case is worth
- The most effective approaches to papering and arguing Rule 7 motions
- Recent developments in expert evidence including the impact of Imeson v. Maryvale (Ont. C.A.)
- The increasing importance of cultural competence and how to make it a powerful component of your skills toolkit
- Richard M. Bogoroch, Bogoroch & Associates LLP
- Susan E. Gunter, Dutton Brock LLP
- Heidi Brown, Bogoroch & Associates LLP
- Antoine Collins, The Law Firm of Antoine L. Collins
- Christine Fotopoulos, Mediator, Global Resolutions Inc.
- Ellen N. Gowland, Director, Claims Litigation, Allstate, Pembridge and Pafco Legal Services
- Jennifer J. Griffiths, Zarek Taylor Grossman Hanrahan LLP
- Millie Katyal, Senior Legal Counsel, Travellers Canada
- David Lackman, Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers
- Stephen N. Libin, Dutton Brock LLP
- Ivan Luxenberg, Malach Fidler Sugar + Luxenberg LLP
- Stephen G. Ross, Rogers & Partners LLP
- M. Claire Wilkinson, Martin & Hillyer Associates
- The Hon. Madam Justice Darla A. Wilson, Superior Court of Justice (Ontario)
- Daniel Zacks, Zacks Law
Group Discounts and Financial Assistance
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice. For financial assistance, please email email@example.com
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.