“Wonderful presenters, great content, and bountiful hospitality. Hope to make it an annual tradition.”
- K. Macinnes, Counsel, Justice Canada (Legal Advisory Services)
Administrative law is changing rapidly and administrative lawyers and decision-makers are facing more demands than ever before.
Are you on top of the latest developments and key cases?
This celebrated annual forum returns for its fifteenth year, with an expert faculty providing useful and timely insights across all issues and sectors of administrative law as they stand at October 2020. Anticipated topics include:
- Administrative law and decision-making in times of public health emergencies and other contexts requiring rapid response
- Bias thirty years after Consolidated Bathurst—when can agency leaders, internal counsel, agency members, and other advisors participate in tribunal decision-making?
- Pressing fairness issues and developments, including cultural sensitivity and diversity, evidentiary issues in tribunal proceedings, and the use of novel technologies in administrative processes
- Further analysis of the impact of the Supreme Court’s monumental decision in Vavilov/Bell and new developments in the law governing judicial review
All delegates will receive 90-day access to the program archive, and searchable, downloadable materials. Group discounts and financial assistance are available.
Secure your space today!
- Brendan van Niejenhuis, Stockwoods LLP
- Kate Glover Berger, Assistant Professor, Osgoode Hall Law School
- Sean Gaudet, Senior Counsel, Public Law Section, Department of Justice (Canada)
- Wissam Aoun, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Windsor
- Christopher D. Bredt, Senior Litigation Counsel, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Joseph Cheng, Counsel, Public Safety and Defence, Justice Canada
- Mannu Chowdhury, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Martha A. Cook , Martha Cook Professional Corporation
- The Hon. Justice David Corbett, Superior Court of Justice (Ontario)
- Paul Daly, University Research Chair in, Administrative Law & Governance, Faculty of Law (Common Law Section), University of Ottawa
- Dr. David N. Fisman, MD (Western Ontario), MPH (Harvard), Division of Epidemiology, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto
- The Hon. Justice Sally A. Gomery, Superior Court of Justice (Ontario)
- Andrea Gonsalves, Stockwoods LLP
- Sana Halwani, Lenczner Slaght Royce Smith Griffin LLP
- Josh Hunter, Deputy Director (A), Constitutional Law Branch, Civil Law Division, , Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)
- Judie Im, Senior Counsel, Crown Law Office—Civil Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)
- Jody Johnson, Director, Legal Services, Legislative & Planning Services, Halton Region
- Brandon Kain, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Ewa Krajewska, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- The Hon. Harry LaForme, Senior Counsel, Othuis Kleer Townshend LLP
- Emily Lawrence, Paliare Roland Rosenberg Rothstein LLP
- Ziyaad Mia, Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
- Michael H. Morris, Senior General Counsel, National Litigation Sector (Ontario Regional Office), Justice Canada
- Alexander Pless, Regional Manager and Senior Counsel, Quebec Regional Office, Commercial Law Directorate, Justice Canada
- Justin Safayeni, Stockwoods LLP
- Muneeza Sheikh, Levitt LLP
- The Hon. Justice Lorne Sossin, Superior Court of Justice (Ontario)
- The Hon. Justice David W. Stratas, Federal Court of Appeal
- Maggie Wente, Olthuis Kleer Townshend LLP
Fees include attendance and program materials. Please inquire about financial assistance.
Group Discounts for CLE Programs
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice. Please inquire about financial assistance.
We will make every effort to present the program as advertised, but it may be necessary to change the date, location, speakers or content with little or no notice. In the event of program cancellation, York University and Osgoode Hall Law School’s liability is limited to reimbursement of paid fees.
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Cancellations and Substitutions
Substitution of registrants is permitted at any time. If you are unable to find a substitute a full refund (less $75 administration fee) is available if a cancellation request is received in writing 14 days prior to the program date. No other refund is available.
Have questions? Read our FAQs.
Questions on program registration?
Please contact the Registration Team at email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact: