The threats posed by COVID-19
· Core elements of risk and crisis management planning, including implementation, assessment and adjustment
· Tactics when communicating with stakeholders
· Strategies for calling on outside resources
· Best practices for handling information and documents
· Essential steps when investigating incidents
After your purchase is complete, the course will appear in the Order History of your OsgoodePD account with a link to "Take Online Course". Once you click "Take Online Course" you will be forwarded to the Moodle page with the materials link. The program video link with be unlocked on the day of the program. You will have access to the video for 90 days.
We will make every effort to present the program as advertised, but it may be necessary to change the dates, location, speakers or content with little or no notice.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.