Best practices for facilitating and de-escalating conflict in a digital age
- What are different approaches to virtual communication?
- Synchronous and asynchronous methods
- Conducting virtual meetings with engagement
- Tips and tricks for:
- Planning and preparing for virtual meetings
- Managing participation in various meeting formats
- Dealing with disruption during synchronous and asynchronous communication
- Enhancing productivity during remote meetings
- Post-virtual meeting follow-up
- Maintaining work-life balance in a virtual communication world
- Rosemary Muzzi, Member, Condominium Authority Tribunal; Educator, SOAR and OsgoodePD
- Deborah Pressman, Legal Counsel, Office of the Chief Justice – Ontario Court of Justice, previously counsel at the Ministry of the Attorney General – Tribunals Ontario
After your purchase is complete, the course will appear in the Order History of your OsgoodePD account with a link to "Take Online Course". Once you click "Take Online Course" you will be forwarded to the Moodle page with the materials link. The program video link with be unlocked on the day of the program. You will have access to the video for 90 days.
We will make every effort to present the program as advertised, but it may be necessary to change the dates, location, speakers or content with little or no notice.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com for assistance.