Let OsgoodePD’s experts provide you the benefit of their insights and experience and answer your most pressing questions.
- Wills challenges, contested passings of accounts, contested guardianships and other disputes
- How to avoid pitfalls at the investigation stage that can have profound downstream implications for mediation, settlement or trial
– managing the case cost-effectively while protecting yourself from possible liability for negligence
- Framing the issues and exploring early resolution opportunities
- Tips for effective pleadings and successful Superior Court motions
– what kind of order do you need and what should you include?
- Discovery and settlement in the estate case: a checklist of key considerations
– best approaches to discovery of non-parties
– issues of timing, choosing what to ask, and information by undertakings
- Getting the most out of pretrials, mediations and settlement conferences
– dealing with judicial expectations for settlement and managing client expectations
– staying on the right side of the line in your communications with expert witnesses
– how to best assist the court and shape the way in which the judge will think about your case
–with practical case studies in estate disputes/litigation that ‘pull it all together’ for you!
- Felice C. Kirsh, Schnurr Kirsh Schnurr Oelbaum Tator LLP
- Melanie Yach, Aird & Berlis LLP
- Karon C. Bales, Bales Beall LLP
- Clare E. Burns, WeirFoulds LLP
- Justin de Vries, de Vries Litigation
- Hilary E. Laidlaw, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- P. Ann Lalonde, Office of the Children’s Lawyer
- Jordan D. Oelbaum, Schnurr Kirsh Schnur Oelbaum Tator LLP
- David M. Smith, Hull & Hull LLP
- Debra Stephens, Goddard Gamage Stephens LLP
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice.
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream, including link to program materials will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com for assistance.