Obtain your LSO-mandated credit hours in Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion--while ensuring that you have the cultural competence skills required to meet the expectations of the public and the profession!
• The relevance of cultural competence to your legal and professional obligations
• Addressing key challenges on the road to equity, diversity and inclusion
• Understanding implicit associations and implicit bias
• Taking culture into account to provide effective legal representation
• Culturally competent interactions with clients, colleagues, students and others in the legal system
• The implications of public perceptions of inaccessibility and lack of representativeness
• Challenges serving marginalized communities, including indigenous peoples
• How to be an ally
• Introduction of a cultural competence checklist for legal professionals
• Identifying realistic and appropriate cultural-competence goals for yourself and your firm or organization
Featuring interactive exercises enabling you to apply what you learn and receive valuable feedback from an expert faculty.
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice. For financial assistance, please email email@example.com
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Looking for an innovative way to market your firm’s products or services?
Consider sponsoring an OsgoodePD Continuing Legal Education program or event.