Join Canada’s foremost experts for an in-depth update of the most critical issues in the increasingly complex arena of civil sexual assault. A must attend program for professionals engaged in advancing or defending civil sexual assault claims.
In one information packed day, you will acquire the key knowledge, practical strategies and contacts you need to successfully advance or defend a civil sexual assault claim. Let OsgoodePD’s experts provide you with the benefit of their insights and experience and answer your most pressing questions on topics including:
- How to deal with credibility problems at various stages of litigation
- Breach of non-delegable duty – is this a viable alternative where other claims fail?
- New and emerging trends including revenge porn, defamation claims, sexting
- What’s different in sexual abuse mediations and how mediators and counsel can best manage them
- The interplay between civil and criminal, including document sharing and the role of criminal convictions and acquittals in civil cases
- Key update on vicarious liability and negligence trends
- Class vs Group Actions – when are class actions advisable?
- Privacy issues and strategies for dealing with them
- Elizabeth K. P. Grace, Lerners LLP
- Gillian T. Hnatiw, Adair Goldblatt Beiber LLP
- Joanna Birenbaum, Ursel Phillips Fellows Hopkinson LLP
- Breese Davies, Breese Davies Law
- David Butt, Barrister
- Frank Gomberg, Gomberg Mediation Solutions Inc.
- Andrea Gonsalves, Stockwoods Barristers
- Bruce Hutchison, Genest Murray LLP
- Simona Jellinek, Jellinek Law Office
- Anna Matas, Lerners LLP
- Loretta P. Merritt, Torkin Manes LLP
- Dr. Candice M. Monson, C.Psych., Department of Psychology, Ryerson University
- The Hon. Justice Diane Oleskiw, Ontario Court of Justice
- Peter J. Osborne, Lenczner Slaght
- Alexander D. Pettingill,Thomas Gold Pettingill LLP
- Linda C. Phillips-Smith,Stieber Berlach LLP
- Molly Reynolds, Torys LLP
- Alex Smith, Henein Hutchison LLP
- Robert Talach, Beckett Personal Injury Lawyers
- Kathleen Urdahl, Global Resolutions
- Susan Vella, L.S.M., Rochon Genova LLP
- Margaret L. Waddell, Waddell Phillips Professional Corporation
Group Discounts and Financial Assistance
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice. For financial assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream, including a link to the program materials will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com for assistance.