The annual must-attend event for anyone working in the accident benefits field—incorporating the perspectives of plaintiffs’ and insurers’ counsel on the most pressing (or perennially vexing) AB issues and professional dilemmas.
Topics will reflect the state of law and practice as of March 2019, including:
- The most important AB cases over the previous twelve months, and their practical implications
- What’s in and what’s out at the Licence Appeal Tribunal (LAT)?
- The LAT Rules: buried treasures and hidden pitfalls
- The developing law on what constitutes an ‘accident”: going beyond the obvious
- Everything you’ve wanted to ask about accounting and the SABS
- Catastrophic impairment: where the law currently stands and appears to be heading
- Ethical and professional issues for lawyers and paralegals in AB cases
- Heather L. Kawaguchi, Kawaguchi Krajden LLP
- Alexander M. Voudouris, Senior Litigator at Pace Law Firm
- Frank A. Benedetto, Flaherty McCarthy LLP
- Maia L. Bent, Lerners LLP
- Pamela Brownlee, AMR Barristers & Solicitors LLP
- Dr. Tajedin Y. Getahun, RSPSC, (Orthopaedic Surgery) Trillium Health Partners
- Ellen N. Gowland, Director, Claims Litigation at Allstate Group of Companies Canada (Allstate Insurance Company, Pembridge Insurance Company and Pafco Insurance Company)
- André Kleynhans, Director – Litigation Accounting and Valuation Services at RSM Canada
- Fabio Longo, Trianta Longo LLP
- Sherilyn J. Pickering, Kahler Law Firm
- M. Steven Rastin, Rastin & Associates
- Kadey Schultz, Schultz Frost LLP
- Anna Szczurko, Siskinds LLP
- Tripta Sood, Zarek Taylor Grossman Hanrahan LLP
- Catherine H. Zingg, Flaherty McCarthy LLP
Group Discounts and Financial Assistance
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice. For financial assistance, please email email@example.com
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.