It’s never been more important to be up-to-date on where AB law and practice have been going, in view of the important 2016 legislative changes, early experience with LAT adjudication, and new, significant FSCO and judicial decisions
The best single-day overview of recent trends and practical solutions in the AB field. This year including an extended focus on the nuts and bolts of practice at the Licence Appeal Tribunal.
- Emerging trends from early adjudication of AB claims at the LAT and the decisions it has released so far
- Strategies arising in response to the combining and reduction of available benefits
- Best approaches to case conferences, motions and adjudications under the new system
- Overcoming pitfalls in information/document production and examinations under oath under the SABS
- How to comply with s.33 notice requirements, and what to do if they aren’t satisfied
- Understanding the new CAT definition – and using it to your advantage
- Suing the insurance broker – a neglected source of recovery?
- Getting the tribunal’s decision reviewed – the available processes, when each is available, and why to choose one over another
- Alexander M. Voudouris, Pace Law Firm
- Kadey B.J. Schultz, Schultz Frost LLP
- Maia Bent, Lerners LLP
- J. Claude Blouin, Blouin Dunn LLP
- James Cameron, FCIP, CRM, C. Arb., President, Cameron & Associates Insurance Consultants Limited
- Albert Conforzi, Pace Law Firm
- Matthew Consky, Kahler Law Firm
- Benson Cowan, Director, Legal Services, Safety, Licensing Appeals and Standards Tribunals Ontario (SLASTO)
- J. Daniel Dooley, Dooley Lucenti LLP
- Jason Frost, Schultz Frost LLP
- Eric K. Grossman, Zarek Taylor Grossman Hanrahan LLP
- Catherine A. Korte, McCague Borlack LLP
- David J. Levy, Howie, Sacks & Henry LLP
- Todd J. McCarthy, Flaherty McCarthy LLP
- M. Steve Rastin, Rastin & Associates
- Philippa G. Samworth, Dutton Brock LLP
- Dr. Chantal Vaidyanath, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
- Renee Vinett, Howie, Sacks & Henry LLP
Group Discounts and Financial Assistance
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice. For financial assistance, please email email@example.com
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream, including a link to the program materials will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.