Criminals of all kinds will continue to take advantage of the lightning speed of developments in technology. If you are a law enforcement professional, regulatory investigator, lawyer, computer forensic specialist, or judge, it is critical that you are not only on pace but on top of these.
- Search and seizure; deep dive into the latest top SCC cases and other major court decisions
- Managing the minefield of increasingly complex digital investigations
- Getting your evidence introduced; confirming authentication and meeting admissibility challenges
- Gathering and sharing digital evidence across borders
- Susheel Gupta, Senior Strategic Operations Advisor – National Security, Federal Policing National Security, RCMP
- Steven Johnston, Crown Prosecutor, Specialized Prosecutions Branch, Alberta Justice
- Lynda Morgan, Addario Law Group LLP
- Robert J. Currie, Professor of Law at the Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University
“Cross-Border Gathering of Electronic Evidence: The Current State of Play”
- Dave Cobey, MMSc., L.M., Technical Case Management Program, Technical Investigation Services, RCMP
- Jennifer Conroy, Head of Appeals Unit, Public Prosecution Service of Canada
- Katie Doherty, Counsel, Crown Law Office – Criminal, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)
- Erin Dann, Embry Dann LLP
- Michael Fawcett, Counsel, Crown Law Office – Criminal, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)
- Andrew Hotke , Crown Counsel, Crown Law Office-Criminal, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)
- Michael Lacy, Partner – Criminal Law Group, Brauti Thorning Zibarras LLP
- Christine Mainville, Henein Hutchison LLP
- Kate Robertson, Markson Law
- Carlo Rossi, Senior Litigation Counsel, Ontario Securities Commission
- Fredrick Schumann, Stockwoods LLP
- Kyam Shell-Schnitzer, Senior Manager, Financial Crime/Financial Advisory Services, Deloitte LLP
- Clifford Smith, Electronic Evidence Unit – Coordinator, Competition Bureau, Canada
Group Discounts and Financial Assistance
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice. For financial assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all inquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com for assistance.