The REDe Passport gives you a 12-month, online subscription to more than 2,000 hours of CPD programs. Access over 250 On Demand programs from 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Watch anywhere, anytime. Other unlimited features:
- Access to searchable program material catalogue, including downloadable templates and precedents.
- Searchable platform enables you to watch an entire program, or only relevant segments.
- Viewing is available 24/7 and is mobile-friendly.
Buy now and get CPD credits for 2018 and 2019! REDe when you are.
Regular Price: $895 + HST/pp
Multi-viewer Rate: Shared ePassports
Interested in rates for multiple-viewers?
To learn how REDe Passports can benefit your firm or organization, please contact: Heather Gore Liddell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 597-8847 to schedule a time to meet or request a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How long do I have access to the REDe Passport?
- A: REDe Passport subscribers now get unlimited 12-month access from their date of purchase.
- Q: How much is this?
- A: The REDe Passport is one-time, flat annual fee of $895 + HST/per person
More than 10 viewers? Please email email@example.com for a multi-viewer rate.
- Q: Can I combine this with other OsgoodePD discounts?
- A: Pricing cannot be combined with any discount or promotion. Pricing is per person and is non-transferrable.
- Q: Is there any financial assistance available?
- A: Yes. A limited amount of financial assistance is available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
- Q: This is all online and I usually have issues with webcast, etc. Can you help me? Will this work for me?
- A: Yes. This platform has been designed to work with all systems and mobile devices.
Please visit our Online Technical Requirements Page to test your system. If you are still having problems, please contact OsgoodePD Technical Support at email@example.com OR call (416) 736-5737.
- Q: I only want access for part of the year. Can I cancel this or get a refund?
- A: Once payment is processed, access to the online platform is granted. All sales are final. The REDe Passport is non-transferrable and pricing is annual. It cannot be prorated based on usage or need.
- Q: Must I watch programs all at one time? Can I watch a part of a program?
- A: The REDe Passport platform is fully searchable and will prompt a listing of relevant programs by practice areas, or by term. You can then choose to view the entire program OR segments of programs that include the term you are searching. Access is unlimited – you can view as many times as you like. You do not need to view this all in “one sitting”.
- Q: How many times can I view this? Can I let someone else from my firm watch with me?
- Q: Can I view this offline with no wifi or internet access?
- A: Currently, the REDe Passport requires an active internet or WiFi connection. You can, however, download the program materials to read offline.
- Q: How do I access the program materials?
- A: Once you choose the program to view, you can download the electronic program materials (OsgoodePD eBinder) from the online platform.
- Q: I am a legal professional who needs CPD hours – can this count toward my annual requirement?
- A: OsgoodePD programs in the REDe Passport can be counted towards professional development requirements with regulatory bodies across Canada and the US. OsgoodePD is an accredited provider of professionalism content with the LSO. OsgoodePD is an accredited provider with the Law Society of British Columbia. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to your regulatory body to ensure compliance – online program viewing varies by jurisdiction.
- Q: What is the special pricing I am entitled to?
- A: REDe Passport holders are entitled to 25% discount on OsgoodePD non-credit programs + Certificates. (Note: ITAW/Written Advocacy & the Certificate in Adjudication are exempt)
- Q: I am a REDe Passport member – how do I take advantage of the discount on in-person programs or other perks?
- A: You must call (416) 597-9724 or email our Registration team to take advantage of this. They will confirm your subscription status and process the reduced fee or other perk. If members of your firm are members, but you are not, the discount only applies to named person on the REDe Passport account.
1Technical support is available during business hours Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm/EST. Unless otherwise noted, technical support is not available on holidays or weekends.
2NOTE: Excludes Written Advocacy, ITAW and the Certificate in Adjudication. Registration must occur at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.