Top practitioners and tribunal members will share their expertise with you, describing and illustrating the key elements of successful advocacy before administrative tribunals.
- The diversity of tribunals in general
- Understanding your tribunal in particular
- Investigation and Discovery In Tribunal Proceedings
- The advocate’s role at prehearing stage – investigation and discovery
- The advocates’ role in negotiations and resolution
- The Hearing
- Motions before tribunals
- The Charter and the tribunal
- Calling evidence before tribunals
- Legal Argument Before the Tribunal
- Ethical and Professional Issues Facing Counsel Who Appear Before Tribunals
- Luisa Ritacca, Stockwoods LLP
- Matthew Horner, Counsel, Constitutional Law Branch, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)
- Neil M. Abramson, Torkin Manes LLP
- Amy Block, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Alexandra S. Clark, Director, Enforcement Litigation, Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada
- Jennifer Cooper, Director, Litigation Ontario College of Trades
- Sylvia Davis, Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario), Legal Services Branch, Environment and Climate Change
- Rebecca C. Durcan, Steinecke Maciura LeBlanc
- Bonni Ellis, Lerners LLP
- Jordan Glick, WeirFoulds LLP
- Matthew R. Gourlay, Henein Hutchison LLP
- Daniel Guttman, Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario), Constitutional Law Branch
- Nader R. Hasan, Stockwoods LLP
- Maureen A. Helt, Legal Counsel, Ontario Energy Board
- Daniel M. Huffaker, Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario) Constitutional Law Branch
- Jean-Claude Killey, Paliare Roland Rosenberg Rothstein LLP
- Emily Lawrence, Paliare Roland Rosenberg Rothstein LLP
- Bernard C. LeBlanc, Steinecke Maciura LeBlanc
- Danielle Meuleman, Crown Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario), Legal Services Branch, Environment and Climate Change
- Owen Rees, Stockwoods LLP
- Lonny J. Rosen, Rosen Sunshine LLP
- Kristi Sebalj, Registrar and Senior Legal Counsel, Ontario Energy Board
- Kristin Smith, Counsel, Ministry of the, Attorney General (Ontario), Civil Law Division, Health and Long-Term Branch
- Marc H. Spector, Steinecke Maciura LeBlanc
- Elyse R. Sunshine, Rosen Sunshine LLP
- Adrienne Telford, Cavalluzzo Shilton McIntyre Cornish LLP
- Maryth Yachnin, Industrial Accident Victims Group of Ontario (IAVGO) Community Legal Clinic
- Gary Yee, Licence Appeal Tribunal, Safety, Licensing Appeals and Standards Tribunals Ontario (SLASTO)
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice.
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream, including link to program materials will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com for assistance.