From abortive real estate transactions to construction, commercial leasing and environmental disputes—equip yourself with the experts’ knowledge and practical advice.
The key information and strategies you’ll need when a real estate dispute crosses your desk. Including:
- How recent cases like Atlas Block and Iona Contractors represent a potential “Copernican revolution” for the construction bar
- The liability of real estate agents and brokers for failure to disclose, misrepresentation, drafting deficiencies, etc.
- Making use of experts in real estate litigation, from disputes over contaminated land to rent review arbitrations
- Mapping out potential consequences and opportunities when a construction project runs into financing and other crises
- Mitigating losses and identifying solutions in Target-style retail insolvencies
- Document preservation and collection: what you will want for your client to find for you
- Ethical and professional issues facing counsel involved in real estate litigation, mediation or arbitration
- Robert Cohen, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
- Stephen Richard Morrison, C. Med, C.Arb, FCIArb, Stephen Richard Morrison ADR Inc.
- Sharon Addison, McLean & Kerr LLP
- Sandra D. Astolfo, Torkin Manes LLP
- Sam Babe, Aird & Berlis LLP
- Bryan J. Buttigieg, Miller Thomson LLP
- Linda Galessiere, McLean & Kerr LLP
- Wolfgang Kaufmann, Daoust Vukovich LLP
- The Hon. Justice Paul M. Perell, Superior Court of Justice (Ontario)
- Todd Robinson, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
- Reuben M. Rosenblatt Q.C., LSM, Minden Gross LLP
- E. Patrick Shea, LSM, CS, Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
- Bryan B. Skolnik, Gardiner Roberts LLP
- Melvyn L. Solmon, Solmon Rothbart Goodman LLP
- David S. Ward, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
- Dan Wootton, Senior Vice President, Grant Thornton Limited
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice.
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream, including link to program materials will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.