In a time of change for the personal injury bar and insurers, including ABS and developments in advertising, marketing and fee arrangements, get informed to ensure your compliance.
From OsgoodePD’s 11th Annual Personal Injury Law & Practice, topics include:
- How competition and legislative changes are affecting the plaintiffs’ personal injury bar
- Alternative business structure (ABS): is it really a good thing for client service and the public interest?
- possible conflicts of interest arising from vertical integration
- possible impact on the profession’s privilege of self-governance
- current limits relating to advertising and marketing
- to what extent do the Rules of Professional Conduct help us to draw the lines correctly?
- Update on contingency fee agreements, including the transparency
- R. LEE AKAZAKI, Gilbertson Davis LLP
- RICHARD M. BOGOROCH, Bogoroch & Associates LLP (Moderator)
- GAVIN MACKENZIE, DLA Piper (Canada) LLPM
- STEVE RASTIN, Rastin & Associates
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
The video stream, including link to program materials will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase. In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.