Join an expert, muli-disciplined faculty from across Canada to discuss current challenges and ways to improve the criminal justice system as it affects Aboriginal people:
- Evolution of the Gladue principles beyond sentencing
- Applying Gladue principles to the treatment of dangerous and long term offenders
- How Gladue impacts Child Welfare Issues
- Role of aftercare workers
- An Aboriginal perspective on addiction and treatment
- The Hon. Justice Peter DeFreitas, Associate Chief Justice, Ontario Court of Justice
- Jonathan Rudin, Program Director,Aboriginal Legal Services
- Stephanie Bean, Gladue Aftercare Manager, Aboriginal Legal Services
- André Chamberlain, Counsel, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
- Sarah Clarke, Clarke Child & Family Law Professional Corporation
- The Hon. Justice Thomas J. Crabtree, Chief Judge, Provincial Court of British Columbia
- Sarah D. Dover, Lawyer
- Carol Hopkins, MSW, Executive Director, Thunderbird Partnership Foundation
- Marian Jacko, Children’s Lawyer for Ontario, Office of the Children’s Lawyer, Ministry of the Attorney General
- Trevor Jukes, Legal Counsel, Indigenous Justice Division, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)
- Jan Longboat, Mohawk Knowledge Keeper of the Turtle Clan
- David Milward, Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Manitoba
- C. Anik Morrow, Barrister, of the Bars of New York, Ontario and Yukon
- The Hon. Justice Shaun Nakatsuru, Ontario Court of Justice
- Kent Roach, Professor and Prichard Wilson Chair in Law and Public Policy, Faculty of Law, University of Toronto
- Mandy Wesley, LL.B. Executive Advisor/Legal Counsel to the Assistant Deputy Attorney General, Indigenous Justice Division, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice.
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream, including link to program materials will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com for assistance.