If you are involved in the challenging work of combatting money laundering and financial crimes or defending those accused of these crimes, you know you must not only be up-to-date but ahead of the curve on recent trends, enforcement policies, investigation techniques, money laundering schemes, penalties and cryptocurrency.
Now in its 11th year, this OsgoodePD National Forum on Money Laundering and Financial Crimes once again brings together an experienced international faculty to equip you with the knowledge and effective strategies you need to tackle the complex issues, including:
- Bitcoin, Blockchain and other emerging technologies; threats and responses
- Latest trends and legal counterattack involving cybercrime and money laundering
- Net worth investigations drill-down
- Leading recent case law and its implications
- How to conduct effective cross-border investigations
- Working within parallel criminal and civil prosecutions
- Investigating, prosecuting and defending money market crimes
“International Sanctions Regimes and Asset Freezing”
Nick Kaufman, International Defence Counsel and Former Prosecutor for the International Criminal Court
- Ian Bulmer, Deputy Director, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario), Crown Law Office – Criminal
- Naomi M. Lutes, Greenspan, Humphrey, Weinstein
- Melissa Adams, Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario), Crown Law Office – Criminal
- Joan Barrett, Deputy Director, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario), Crown Law Office – Criminal
- Scott Bergman, Cooper, Sandler, Shime & Bergman LLP
- John Corelli, General Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario), Crown Law Office – Criminal
- Jennifer Fiddian-Green, CPA, CA/IFA, CAMS, CFF, CFE, CFI, Partner, National AML Services Practice Leader, Forensics and Dispute Resolution Practice Leader, Grant Thornton LLP
- Jillian Friedman, Digital Banking Lawyer, National Bank of Canada
- Anil K. Kapoor, Kapoor Barristers
- Jeff Kehoe, Director, Investigations, Ontario Securities Commission
- Dwayne King, CAMS, ACFCS,CBP, Manager, Anti-Money Laundering Further Investigations Team, TD Financial Group
- Inspector Ann Koenig, RCMP, Officer in Charge, Greater Toronto Area Financial Crime, Toronto Integrated Market Enforcement Team
- Luc Major, Manager, Strategic Intelligence and Data Exploitation Lab, FINTRAC
- Michael S. McEachren, Counsel, Team Leader – Integrated Proceeds of Crime Unit (O.R.O.), Public Prosecution Service of Canada
- Cst. Michael Robertson, RCMP, GTA Financial Crime, Integrated Market Enforcement Teams (IMET)
- Peter J. Warrack, CAMS, CBP, CFE, Director AML Advisory and Compliance Officer, Enterprise AML, Bank of Montreal
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice.
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream, including link to program materials will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com for assistance.