A must-attend for law enforcement officers, Regulatory Investigators, Crown Attorneys, Defence Lawyers and Judges.
Search Warrants are powerful tools that can make or break a case. Leading experts will provide you with practical advice and a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of the key issues.
- Warrant issues relating to black-boxes, drones, mobile device identifiers and the use of undercover surveillance software
- Computer and tech searches; meeting the latest challenges
- General Warrants: unique opportunities
- Anonymous sources; strategies for effectively using and attacking this evidence
- Critical update on the latest need to know cases and new legislation
- Warrant writing and reviewing 101 (a great primer for even the most experienced)
- Scott C. Hutchison, Partner, Henein Hutchison LLP
- Fraser M. Kelly, General Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)
- Sergeant David Cobey, RCMP, Legal Application Support Team
- Erin Dann, Barrister
- Allison Dellandrea, Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario), Crown Law Office – Criminal
- Kenneth Grad, Henein Hutchison LLP
- The Hon. Justice Ferhan Javed, Ontario Court of Justice
- Mabel Lai, Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario), Crown Law Office- Criminal
- Susan Magotiaux, Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario), Crown Law Office – Criminal
- Detective Sergeant Jamie Prosser, Technical Support Branch, Ontario Provincial Police
- Randy Schwartz, Deputy Director, Prosecution Support, Ministry of the Attorney General, (Ontario), Crown Law Office – Criminal
- J. Sandy Tse, Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General, (Ontario), Crown Law Office- Criminal
- Anya Weiler, Senior Counsel, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
- Owen Wigderson, Wigderson and Associates
Please note that the group discount is only available when paying for members of the same organization, at the same time, and payment is made with one invoice.
Webcast Fee per Delegate
2-3 delegates: 25% off program fee
4-10 delegates: 30% off program fee
11+ delegates: 35% off program fee
Boardroom rates available.
The video stream, including link to program materials will be sent to you via email as soon as payment is successfully processed.
All sales are final. Please make all enquiries related to program content and CPD/MCLE credit hours prior to purchase.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
In the event you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.