OsgoodePD’s NCA Exam Prep Program
is specifically designed for internationally qualified lawyers and law graduates planning to write any or all of the National Committee on Accreditation’s five mandatory examinations:
- Foundations of Canadian Law
- Canadian Constitutional Law
- Canadian Administrative Law
- Canadian Criminal Law
- Professional Responsibility
Who is this Program for?
You should take this program if you already have your NCA assessment or your assessment results are pending and you plan to write your NCA exams in the next 12 months (any of the next three NCA exam sittings.)
This course has been designed by experienced NCA instructors specifically for the online environment. The material is comprehensive but concise and modules are separated into manageable amounts. You have the flexibility to work through courses intensively or over months, depending entirely on your schedule. Modules are mapped to the NCA syllabi to maximize reading efficiency and material comprehension. An integrated interface allows you to ask questions and participate in discussions with instructors and fellow NCA candidates. This course is designed to help you achieve your goal of passing exams and understand material for your future practice needs.
Our instructors frame the learnings in a practical context, and focus on what you need to know for NCA exams. A methodology for analyzing problems and theory is presented. Each course includes regular self-test questions, sample questions with answers and commentary, and the option to submit a full written exam and receive detailed instructor feedback.
Our NCA exam pass rate for participants in our courses is currently over 85%.
Key program benefits:
- Prepare from anywhere – all you need is internet access and a desktop, laptop, or mobile device
- Unlimited access until your exam sitting – review as many times as you need
- Learn from expert instructors whose lectures include video transcripts, downloadable resources and more
- Ask questions and participate in discussions with instructors and fellow NCA candidates
- Complete self-test questions, sample questions & receive answers with commentary
- Submit a full written exam answer (fact pattern or essay) and receive detailed instructor feedback and a desktop, laptop, or mobile device
You are expected to purchase the text(s) identified by the NCA for each subject. We will provide electronic copies of the articles and cases identified in the NCA syllabi for each subject along with additional exam review materials.
Single course: $475CAD plus HST
Bundle of five courses: $2200CAD plus HST