Planning to sit your NCA exams? OsgoodePD can help you prepare.
Online NCA Exam Prep
Designed for Internationally trained lawyers who have their NCA Assessment or are planning to write their NCA exams in the next 12 months. Our NCA exam pass rate for participants in our courses is currently over 85%.
OsgoodePD’s NCA Exam Prep Program is specifically designed for internationally qualified lawyers and law graduates planning to write any or all of the National Committee on Accreditation’s five mandatory examinations:
- Foundations of Canadian Law
- Canadian Constitutional Law
- Canadian Administrative Law
- Canadian Criminal Law
- Professional Responsibility
NEW! In addition to the five core subjects – Canadian Property Law is now available (content covers January 2018 updates for April exam).
Who is this Program for?
You should take this program if you already have your NCA assessment or your assessment results are pending and you plan to write your NCA exams in the next 12 months (any of the next three NCA exam sittings.)
This program has been designed by experienced NCA instructors specifically for the online environment. The material is comprehensive but concise and modules are separated into manageable amounts. You have the flexibility to work through courses intensively or over months, depending entirely on your schedule. Modules are mapped to the NCA syllabi to maximize reading efficiency and material comprehension. An integrated interface allows you to ask questions and participate in discussions with instructors and fellow NCA candidates. These courses are designed to help you achieve your goal of passing exams and understand material for your future practice needs.
Our instructors frame the learnings in a practical context, and focus on what you need to know for NCA exams. A methodology for analyzing problems and theory is presented. Each course includes regular self-test questions, sample questions with answers and commentary, and the option to submit a full written exam and receive detailed instructor feedback.
Key program benefits:
- Prepare from anywhere – all you need is internet access and a desktop, laptop, or mobile device
- Unlimited access for 12 months
- Learn from expert instructors whose lectures include video transcripts, downloadable resources and more
- Ask questions and participate in discussions with instructors and fellow NCA candidates
- Complete self-test questions, sample questions & receive answers with commentary
- Submit a full written exam answer (fact pattern or essay) and receive detailed instructor feedback and a desktop, laptop, or mobile device
- Access to OsgoodePD NCA Prep alumni benefits and resources upon successful passing of exam.
You are expected to purchase the text(s) identified by the NCA for each subject. We will provide electronic copies of the articles and cases identified in the NCA syllabi for each subject along with additional exam review materials.
Single course: $475 plus HST
Bundle of five courses: $2,295 plus HST
OsgoodePD's NCA Guide
Watch this video to familiarize yourself with the NCA process