Featuring concise presentations and focused panel discussions, this Osgoode Professional
Development program brings together an expert faculty who will ensure you’ll walk away better
informed and more confident in handling the issues you will face, including:
- The unique nature of dealing with political staffers
- The “ins” and “outs” of the legislation
- How to stay compliant when engaged in lobbying activities
- Specific concerns relating to government procurement
- When and how to seek out the assistance of a PR firm
- Ethical pitfalls
- How to ensure you’re not the latest scandal in the headlines
Plus! Get valuable insight from Guy Giorno on: “Themes and Trends in Lobbying Legislation:
A Cross-Jurisdictional Analysis”.
Daniel Brock, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
Guy Giorno, LL.B.
OPD Program Lawyer